Saturday 31 January 2009

Super Bowl Twist


Bonnie Hunter has been planning a sew-along, whilst she is away on a retreat for the Super Bowl Sunday. Original this was going to be called Blue Horizon, choose any of Bonnie's patterns and add as much blue as you could. Many people are choosing to do 'Strip Twist' along with Bonnie. But me, well, I went for 'Star Struck' I've been meaning to do a blue and yellow quilt for years so now's my chance.... yeah! Once again I shall be using another project as leaders and enders, so I will keep you posted on how it all goes. Hope you have chosen to join in too, its good to challenge yourself once in a while. Me... well, I seem to be doing a lot of that lately. Again this is another quilt completely from my stash. Did it make a dent? Ah, well, now then....... no not really ;0) But thats not the point, is it?

0 comments: