Wednesday 15 April 2009

Inspirational Day


It has to be said that some days just ooze inspiration. Today was one of those days for me. A friend and colleague has an exhibition of her paintings and other members of her botanical art society at Alford Manor House. This is a great house to visit with centuries of history, but mostly a passion for local produce and crafts. Just around the corner (quite literally) is the Alford Pottery, local potters doing their thing in a fabulous way.
I have to say I feel a little inspirational free piecing coming on! Thank you has to go to Bumble Beans for reminding me to really look and feel what I see around me. Hope you like my purchases, and will post pictures of my inspirational work as soon as its done.
For now, I'm off to my office for some inspirational direction :o)

0 comments: