Monday 29 June 2009

Frenzied fun and finishes!

I got the big busted quilt top loaded, quilted and off again this weekend! I'm really pleased with the quilting on this one. I used a very pale blue/cream/pink variegated 50 wt cotton thread from Anton Robison and it was just perfect. Another one for the binding pile :o) I managed to do a bit of 'ketchup' and get the borders on Basket Case, and tonight it has been pressed and loaded to the frame, whilst I consider it as an entry into Harrogate. It was after all a JellyRoll quilt.



Today was a gloriously hot and humid! I managed to get down to the allotment nice and early, and these are the spoils from my visit!
I also managed to finish the binding on this black and white quilt, so that's my finish for June. I'm on track to getting at least one project completed each month this year. I've got a plan for the next couple of months, whilst I am out of action. Have you guessed what it is yet?

0 comments: