Saturday 29 August 2009

from bits ... to Blocks

I've made a little progress. All the bits were sewn together...

Then paired up ...


After the pairs of pairs were introduced to each other, I now have 2o blocks! Yaaay!

They do need trimming and squaring up, then laying out to decide on the final setting. But, as much as my living room floor is great for this, I just can't get down there at the moment. Well I could. but you just know its gonna do you no good and it sure isn't gonna be pretty! LOL
So now to look for something else to sew into blocks. At least later in the year I'll be able to have a real flourish of finishes! (grin)
Happy Quilting

4 comments:

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Cool and serene, I love the effect. Well done, you!

Anonymous said...

Love the colours Trudi, you always do amazing quilts, I applaud you

Brigitte said...

wonderful colors, like sparkling water!

QuiltSue said...

What great colours. I'm looking forward to seeing the finished quilt.