Friday 27 November 2009

Finishes ...

Last week I managed a couple more finishes along with the yellow pair. So below we have a jelly roll pinwheel quilt I made back before the summer. I managed to get it quilted whilst I've been at home, and finally got the binding on last week.
The weather has been quite wet lately and even getting outside it was hard to get a good pic of the quilt. But, hey, it's on my bed now!
I had great fun quilting the feathers in the stacked coins. Another one that finally had the binding sewn on last week.

It was definitely a week of finishes!


Ooops, this one seems to have got a creek in it's neck!

I also wanted to share with you another of our beautiful sunrises. We really are so lucky to get these, and we've had some stunners lately.


Happy Quilting!

5 comments:

sweetypie said...

what ois this getting up at dawn bussiness? are you mad?

QuiltSue said...

Beautiful quilts and beautiful sunrises.

Kim Brackett said...

The quilts are beautiful. I love the feather design on the stacked coins quilt. It looks so nice against the open background. Very pretty!

Victoria Findlay Wolfe said...

Hey Early bird! up with the sun are you! that's how you get these all done! look great trudi!

Fabric Fanatic said...

Trudi, I loved the colors, fabrics, feathers...all of it in the stacked coin quilt....tres chic!