Saturday 24 July 2010

I don't do bags!

Anyone that knows me knows I don't 'do' bags!  I'm definitely not a bag lady!  Don't get me wrong, I love a great hand bag, you know, Radley especially!  But sewing a bag?  Really? 

So you'll be overwhelmed when I tell you this month at my LQS we made a bag!  Yep, I made a bag!  OK, you can pick  yourself up now!  :)



If you want to make your own, search for the Honey Bun Bag at the United Notions website (sorry, it's still too early for my brain to function to add the link - it's a weekend thing!)  This bag can easily be made in an uninterrupted afternoon. 

Happy Quilting!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I have made several of these little bags and they are such fun! Glad that you made one too!

Jan said...

Ilove making bags ,for me and for family and friends I love your one ,I have posted recently ,please pay me a call,us Brits must stick together ,hee hee http://serendipitylives-jan.blogspot.com/ love Jan xx

Angela said...

I love the bag Trudi, gorgeous colours :o)...I don't do bags either but I'll take a look at this one!

Kim Brackett said...

And it's a very cute bag, too! I love all the Amy Butler fabrics you used.

Lis Harwood said...

Nice one Trudi but I'm with you - Radley every time!!

Tracey said...

Its a great bag! Kate Spade is my favourite bag designer though.

QuiltSue said...

I love the colours of your "not-a-bag".

Julie said...

It's a lovely bag and it all matches up beautifully too!