Tuesday 31 August 2010

Busy day!

Today I drove my quilts to Harrogate to be hung in the show.  If you are heading there, there are two for you to keep an eye out for, Chocolat and Filmstrip. 

On the way, the Teenage Diva and I stopped at York for a little retail therapy, (and a break from the driving).  And on the way back we stopped in to finally meet up with QuiltSue from Quilt Times.   As she had won the Festival Giveaway, I personally delivered my festival goodies ...

 and a little extra in the form of a Mug Rug.  I pieced this little quilt this morning before we left. 


Yep!  It was that quick!

Thanks Sue, for the coasters, they are great!  And it really was wonderful to finally meet up with you  :) 

2 comments:

Barb said...

What great therapy!!

QuiltSue said...

It was great to meet up with you at last, after so many attempts. My winnings were wonderful, especially the mug rug, which is being used already. Thanks so much.