Tuesday 14 September 2010

It's been a while ...

... since my last post.  It's been busy, but I'm glad to be back into a routine with the Teenage Diva back at school and me back at work.  The adjustment is pretty slow though, and the demands on my time have meant I just haven't got as much done as I would like. 

In the mean time, I've been busy quilting for friends, and can show you this one I did for Maureen before she took it off to family in Canada. 



I've been working on the latest Old Red Barn Quiltalong ...

... this round is hosted by Pat Sloan.  The applique (yes the 'A' word!) is yet to be added!

And I also made it the Harrogate quilt show where I picked up these little beauties that are heading for something special for my swap partner in the Mug Rug Swap on Flikr. 


And finally, a little relaxation on a river trip up the Brayford with colleagues from work...


Happy Quilting!

10 comments:

Victoria Findlay Wolfe said...

Your quilting looks fantastic! as always!!!

QuiltSue said...

There's only one thing I can say about your quilting: WOWW!!!! It really made a lovely quilt even lovlier.

Tracey said...

Fantastic Trudi ! Your quilting looks amazing! How did you get on at Harrogate?

Gina said...

Stunning quilting.

Love and hugs Gina xxx

Abby and Stephanie said...

Really beautiful quilting. Lucky family receiving it.

Emma said...

Lovely pieces of work.

Just caught up with your F of Q's posts, well done you to get there with your quilt - you seem to have had a fab if exhausting time!

Caryl @ cinnamon holiday workshop said...

Awesome quilting Trudi!!!

Martha said...

Trudi,wonderful work! Those feathers are gorgeous!

marlene@ByTheSeam said...

Beautiful quilt, lovely fabrics for the swap.

suziqu's thread works said...

My first visit here via Emma - your quilting work especially featherwork is just beautiful. Well done - this takes SKILL!
Best Wishes, Suzy