Friday 2 November 2012

striking off a few ...

... on Monday, my list consisted of several things ...

I've sent off the class submission - Done
I even got some samples quilted up - Done

I got all, yes all the cutting for a Queen size Mod Pop Quilt along ... Done


and that pile of Hello Pilgrim I got from Alice at Backstitch back at Festival ...


well I started something new!

I'm joining Jenny from Sew Kind of Wonderful on the Curve it Up  Quilt Along ...


so this is my first block.  Another one is next week ...

and I was going to turn these into a quilt top and get it loaded onto the frame   ...


I am happy to report there has been progress ...


in fact more progress than this ... I have a finished top ...

and I found a suitable backing ... 

so hopefully in the morning I will get it loaded and commence quilting  :)  

Oh, and there were a couple of other things too!

So the plan for the weekend ? 

Hmm,  quilt the quilt above, do some more with the purse frames and get a blog post written, 
and maybe, I'll get a Swoon block done too!

12 comments:

Judith, Belfast said...

Crikey! You're a machine woman! All beautiful! jxo

Maddy said...

Love your fabric especially the greens.

Isisjem said...

You're on fire!

Sarah said...

Busy bee! Love the green for your Mod Pop and your Curve it up block looks so precise - really like it T.

Mrs Flying Blind... said...

On fire!!!!

Second Chance Tan said...

Wonderful curves....... How satisfying to tick things off the list xx

QuiltSue said...

You have been busy - much better than me. I had lots of good intentions on Monday, but somehow it got to Saturday and I've done nothing!

Annabella said...

I'm going for a lie down.

Leanne said...

You have been busy, I hope you are having a wonderful day.

Archie The Wonder Dog said...

I love that curved block - genius!!

Di said...

Clever curves! You have really been prolific in the sewing dept. Di x

Cindy said...

A queen Mod Pop? You're a brave one :) Can't wait to see her finished off - the green is just beautiful.
Love the curvy churn dash. So pretty!