Friday 25 April 2014

catching up with myslef

In the interest of playing catch up, this is a summary of the last week, or some of it at least!

My colleagues broguht me these, a lovely surprise thank you Mandy Donna and Sue, they continue to bloom and brighten my days!


there may have been a whole day spent in my jammies reading a book, 

there was some of this ...


followed by a day out, a quick pit stop at the Bramble Patch, a mooch around Canons Ashby, and a cup of tea and world famous chocolate flapjack at Susan's too!



And a Happy Easter tooQ


With cake baking!


and a lovely quick delivery to Laura Jane, who surprised me with these!
(deserves a blog post of its own!)


so these were my spoils from Saturday, a little treat


and I had to take cake into work


oh and I may have got a new bag too!


oh and the delivery?  Pretty huh!

Oh and I managed some of my own stuff too!


Pieced up my Rapture quilt, now waiting an opening on the frame (its on FAL list)

and a little quilting of the batik oldie


So, that's been my week, how was yours?

(if I dont reply, I am having problems with Yahoo, damn thing keeps sticking everything in my trash folder, and then deletes it all twice a week!  I may need a wig, I've done everything they say and its just getting worse!  sigh) 






12 comments:

Katy Cameron said...

'Twas a very busy week indeed!

heart of charnwood said...

Made my eyes hurt reading all that, exhausting!

Judith, Belfast said...

Oh so many treats! And everyone deserved. Jxo

Leanne said...

What a great week, I am jealous of the day reading a book and all that cake. I love the quilts and the quilting and I am glad you were pampered by such lovely friends.

Catherine said...

You are one busy lady!

Sheila said...

We had much in common this last week such as yellow roses, cake & pressies from lovely friends.x

Archie The Wonder Dog said...

You have been busy...no change there, then!! Hope you get some time to yourself this weekend!

Annabella said...

Truly the things of a great week!

Mrs Flying Blind... said...

Super duper week!

Caryl @ cinnamon holiday workshop said...

It is unbelievable how much you get done. I love following you on instagram too!

moira said...

I hope you had a lovely birthday x

sweetypie said...

That quilting is amazing, really beautiful